Thursday, August 23, 2018

Future Learn

Future Learn  had several little Irish language courses. I think they are great if you have the time to sit around and memorize vocabulary because that is what they mostly are, pages and pages of vocabulary and then a page now and then on Irish language history. They only give you a certain amount of time to view the course- free- and if you want to view it after that you have to pay for it. I have saved most of the vocabulary in quizlets and have taken some time to learn several of them. It has helped my understanding immensely but is basically a lot of memorizing. I have now gotten to 105 and they are reviewing some which is really helpful. I think the courses are fine if you have time on your hands and don't mind memorizing but I wouldn't recommend them to beginners. I think you will get burned out really fast if you are a beginner trying to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment