Thursday, August 23, 2018

Quizlet- Learning Irish

I myself have created a "class" on Quizlet called Learning Irish . It is basically a flash card type of class and it has no sound (because the sound part is not free on Quizlet) but it has really helped me learn my vocabulary from the Future Learn courses and I thought it might helps others as well. You can use them as regular flash cards or you can use the "write" option so that you can learn to spell your words as well. (They have changed the flash card option so it does several different things and keeps at you until you learn the word. SO much better!)
I add to my Quizlet class whenever I get the chance or whenever I am learning something new and need flash cards. Anyone can join the class that wants to use the card. I don't get anything for doing this, no one pays me for it.

Just a note--I shared it with Duolingo and one of the former nasty people on the Irish course (they all seem to have left) pointed out (very nastily I might add) that one of them was wrong.  Well hell, I'm not perfect. If you see one wrong, let me know. I haven't found any others so her trying to say it wasn't a good resource just because it had one wrong....isn't exactly the case. I really hate people who think they are so damn high and mighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment